Description Levels substrates in the range of 3 – 30 mm – both when the substrate has only local irregularities and when it is executed with a slight slope.
May be used in rooms of increased humidity, such as house bathrooms.
Recommended as subfloor under facings in offices, kindergartens, schools, apartments etc. – due to smooth surface it forms and fine aggregate.The main characteristics• under parquet, tiles, panels, carpet flooring
• foot traffic just after 4 hours
• for equalizing levels in floor repairs
• low linear contractionThe main parameters• consumption: 20 kg / 1 m² / 10 mm of layer thickness
• compressive strength: ≥ 30.0 N/mm²
• layer thickness: 3 ÷ 30 mm
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
AVON BUSINESS PARK
BRISTOL, BS16 3JP
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Terms & Condition Policy.